To see the world impacted for Jesus Christ through the influence of athletes and coaches.
To present to athletes and coaches and all whom they influence the challenge and adventure of receiving Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, serving Him in their relationships and in the fellowship of the Church.
- Integrity (Proverbs 11:3)
- Serving (John 13:1-17)
- Teamwork (Philippians 2:1-4)
- Excellence (Colossians 3:23-24)
The Four C's of the FCA Ministry
The FCA Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe the there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men/women regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.